Hi,

  I am despairing of getting the indices for a vector:
  First, I have a table from which I kick out a number of rows with  na.omit.
Next, I use this table for clustering with kmeans and  cl$cluster contains my
clusters. The cl$cluster is a vector which still  contains my original indices
from the very beginning, a kind of like an  "associative" array. But how can I
get a list of only these indices?  When I use which() on the data it returns
new indices starting from 1  to N together with the "old" indices but the "old"
ones remain  unaccessible.

  It would be great if someone could give me a hand with that.

  Thanks,
    Werner