Hello,

I have computed robust regressions with M-estimator using rlm(). The score
function used is psi(x)=c*x/(x^2+c). Distributions are highly concentrated and
have very thick tails.

I have not introduced fixed effects because the important number of
observations could make numerical difficulties. Nevertheless, I want to test
that there is no fixed effect, i.e. I want to test that if I add fixed-effect,
their coefficients are not significant. With the form of distributions of
residuals (far from normality), I can't used classic tests like Fischer tests.

Do you know what sort of tests I can conduct and how to implement them in R?

Thank you for your reply?

Nicolas Ferrari