Dear All,

I have a question on overlaying a filled.contour (e.g. on soil properties data)
and contour (by elevation) in one graph. Both have the same z matrix dimension.
I'm able to overlay both graph, but the plots dimension did not overlap well on
the same plots. How can I have both filled.contour and contour on the same
graph? The commands that I have written are as follows:

filled.contour(0:15,0:10,t(matrix(Total.C,nrow=11,ncol=16)))
contour(0:15,0:10,as.matrix(elev),add=T)

Thanks for anay assistance.

Regards.

Abd Rahman Kassim
Forest Research Institute Malaysia