Hi,

I'm a SAS user trying to convert myself to R but I still have problems with
some pretty simple commands.

First I wanted to add up a number of red-tailed hawks seen per day (julian day)
per year.  So I tried:

RTyrday <- tapply(RThr,list(year,julian),sum)

And then I tried the following regression:

mod1 <-  glm(RTyrday~julian+year, family=gaussian (link=identity),data=RT)

Wich didn't work since my vector RTyrday and julian don't have the same length.
 My question is: How can I create a new data sheet with the output of my
function "tapply" ?  Something I could have done in SAS by giving an "output
out" to my "proc summary"

Thank you,

Emilie

Emilie Berthiaume