Dear all,

This message is a kind of 'to be continued...' for that send by /Yu-An
Dong,/ [BioC] problems with GO package data
<https://stat.ethz.ch/pipermail/bioconductor/2006-February/011760.html>,
last february.
I've just installed R 2.2.1 on my computer (Windows based version) and
downloaded Bioconductor available for this version via the graphical
interface facility provided by R. Then installed GO 1.8.2 using the zip
package, all goes well...
I just tried to take a look at the output of GOLOCUSID2GO like Yu-An
Dong have done it after loading GOstats (1.4.0) package :
//
GOLOCUSID2GO[["4121"]]

//Then, after a while, R hangs up, windows tells my the program Rgui.exe
is to be close by windows. So here, I don't think impatience is the
explanaition of this problem :-(

If anyone could give my a few hints, it would be great.

Thanks a lot

BUHARD Olivier