Hi to all,
I usually use R for simple 2D graphs so now I cannot solve the
following problem (which I suppose very simple too).

I'm using scatterplot3d. I want to add dotted lines parallel to the 3
axes, in order to create a sort of cage in the 3D box (so to represent
subdomains in my dataspace).
I saw that points3d can be used to draw points or lines to the existing
plot but actually I'm able only to draw points (I grabbed an example
from the web)

Could anyone post a line of code with an example?

Thanks a lot

-a-

Andrea Valle
DAMS - Facoltà di Scienze della Formazione
Università degli Studi di Torino
http://www.semiotiche.it/andrea
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
        [[alternative text/enriched version deleted]]