I am trying to learn how to use the graphics from the lattice package (
and am very new to R).

I am trying to replicate the example plot referenced below, by using the
lattice xyplot & lpolygon to create panels.  I get what appears to be the
correct shape of the filled region, but cannot get the position to overlay
properly.  I have attempted with various settings of position.  ( i.e.
position = c(0,0,1,1)  etc settings as well.   I am not understanding
something about the positioning panels.  I am missing some subtle
difference between polygon & lpolygon, or am missing something about panel
overlays &/or panel postions.

#http://addictedtor.free.fr/graphiques/graphcode.php?graph=7.
par(bg="white")
n <- 100
set.seed(43214) #just so we have the same exact graph
x <- c(0,cumsum(rnorm(n)))
y <- c(0,cumsum(rnorm(n)))
xx <- c(0:n, n:0)
yy <- c(x, rev(y))
plot(xx, yy, type="n", xlab="Time", ylab="Distance")
polygon(xx, yy, col="gray")
title("Distance Between Brownian Motions")

# using lattice.
p1 <- xyplot( yy~xx,type='l');
p2 <- lpolygon(xx,yy,col='blue');
print(p1,position=c(0,0,1,1), more=TRUE);
print(p2,position=c(0,0,1,1));