Dear R community,

I am having trouble with a particular plot that I am trying to produce using Hmisc's xYplot function. I've been using primarily lattice and Hmisc packages for my plotting needs for the past few years, with great success. However, what I want to do now with xYplot is plot more than one data trend in the same panel, much as I would use xyplot from package lattice in conjunction with superpose, with type="b". My problem is I can't get the error bars to plot when I use xYplot this way. I've attached my data set for reference.

Here are my inputs:

>p1sum<-read.csv(file="p1sum.csv", header=T)
>library(Hmisc)
>xYplot(Cbind(DRP, SE) + Cbind(Fe, FeSE) ~ Day | Group + Port, p1sum, type='b')

The plotted result is two lines per panel, one labeled "Cbind(DRP, SE)" and the other labeled "Cbind(Fe, FeSE). However, the error bars are not plotted at all (I want the error bars to be DRP +/- SE, and Fe +/- FeSE). Any advice on this is greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Erin

Erin Berryman
***PLEASE- NOTE NEW EMAIL [EMAIL PROTECTED]