This has a stats question and a R question.  I am sure there are many
core statisticians here how would know the answer to this simple
question. In determining the significant comparisons using the methods
in multcomp, the ones that are designated as significant are the ones
that do not intersect the zero line. What is the physical meaning of
this and why are those considered significant? I can sort those out and
pick out by their adjusted pvalues to pick the top ones correct? Is
there an method the multcomp that will output only the significant ones?

Thanks ../Murli