R-users,

Sorry for my English, I'm French.

I want to use the Rcmdr package which depends on the tcltk library.

I'm on Linux Ubuntu.

I don't manage to use Rcmdr even if tcl and tk are installed.

I'm a newbie in Linux and I don't know how to specify Configtcl.sh

and Configtk.sh location to R (I saw that on the mailing list archive).

I have installed all the packages tcl8.4, tcl8.4-dev, tk8.4, tk8.4-dev

In R, in the ./configure script, there is 3 options to set

the tcl.sh and tk.sh paths. But I don't know how to use it.

I have also use the binaries distribution of R and it is always the same
error :

application unknown color name "Black"

>Error : .onLoad failed in 'loadNamespace' for 'tcltk'

I have the same error when I write :

>Install.package()

If someone could help me..

Thanks in advance.

Yohan

Ce message est confidentiel. Son contenu ne represente en aucun cas un
engagement de la part du Groupe Soft Computing sous reserve de tout accord
conclu par ecrit entre vous et le Groupe Soft Computing. Toute publication,
utilisation ou diffusion, meme partielle, doit etre autorisee prealablement.
Si vous n'etes pas destinataire de ce message, merci d'en avertir
immediatement l'expediteur.
This message is confidential. Its content does not constitute a commitment
by Soft Computing Group except where provided for in a written agreement
between you and Soft Computing Group. Any unauthorised disclosure, use or
dissemination, either whole or partial, is prohibited. If you are not the
intended recipient of this message, please notify the sender immediately.