Hi,

thanks for this.  I'll keep it in mind next time in teaching/referring
someone to R.  BTW, before the R-core guys get you ;)   Just replace
all places where you use "library" to refer to a "package" (see all
comments on the definition of these on r-help/r-devel), e.g.

Page 17: "FYI, .GlobalEnv is your workspace and the package quantities
are libraries that contain (among other things) the functions and
datasets that we are learning about in this manual."

Cheers

Henrik