Dear all,

I got a wierd problem when using lm.ridge() in MASS library. When my X
matrix has few columns, there is no problem. But when my X matrix gets
larger (over 1000 columns),  I got the following error:

Error in Xs$v %*% a : non-conformable arguments
In addition: Warning messages:
1: longer object length
        is not a multiple of shorter object length in: d^2 + rep(lambda,
rep(p, k))
2: longer object length
        is not a multiple of shorter object length in: drop(d * rhs)/div

The R code I use for the calculation is "lm.ridge( y ~ x,lambda=seq(1,15,1))".

Please advice.

Thanks a lot!
Jeny