I'm using this syntax to create data subsets for plots:
subset=source=="Both". Now I would like to create a subset defined by
two different variables like this: subset=source=="Both"
subset=site=="home" but this syntax is not correct. The documents in the
manual for subset seem to be creating whole new data files not just
selecting rows based on the contents of the variables. How do I subset
based on two variables.

--
Dean Sonneborn, MS
Programmer Analyst