Dear All,

I wonder if anyone has written a code for power analysis with repeated
measures ANCOVA? I am aware of the following reference:

Frison L and Pocock SJ: Repeated Measures in Clinical Trials: analysis
using mean summary statistics and its implications for design in
Statistics in Medicine, 1992, 11:1685-1704.

Statistics in Medicine

It will probably be fairly easy to code this up or even work on this
from scratch, but it would be good if people have already done this and
can share their code.

Thanks.

Steve.