On Tue, 3 Oct 2006 20:30, Peter Dalgaard wrote:
> o   load()ing an object saved in one of the formats used prior to
>         R 1.4.0 is deprecated.  Such objects should be re-saved in the
>         current format.

Is there some property of old .RData files that I could use with "find" on
linux to detect and update them?  I suppose I could use the last modified
date, but it would be nice to detect the format?

Robert.
--
Robert King, Statistics, School of Mathematical & Physical Sciences,
University of Newcastle, Australia

Verbogeny is one of the pleasurettes of a creatific thinkerizer.
   - Peter da Silva <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> in alt.sysadmin.recovery