Hi,

I would like to know how to extract the arguments from a list :

For example, I have a list of charchacter x
x<-
c("Bentazone","Atrazine","Epoxiconazol","Metolachlor","Epoxiconazol","Atrazine
desethyl","Fenpropimorph","Epoxiconazol","Metolachlor","Simazine","Atrazine
desethyl","Epoxiconazol","Atrazine
desethyl","Atrazine","Epoxiconazol","Metolachlor","Epoxiconazol","Atrazine
desethyl","Fenpropimorph","Epoxiconazol","Metolachlor","Simazine")

and I am searching for a (basic) function which would return arguments of
the list x, aphabeticaly reordered like this :
 ("Atrazine","Atrazine
desethyl","Bentazone","Epoxiconazol","Fenpropimorph","Metolachlor","Simazine").

Can anyone help me ?

Thanks by advance

Jessica