Hello,
        The following code produces a quadrilateral:

                q<-matrix(c(1,3,1,2,3,1,2,4,2,1,4,2),nrow=4,byrow=T)
                qc<-xyz.coords(q)
                wireframe(z~y*x,qc)
        I have 2 questions
        1) How can i remove the bounding box i.e the cube encompassing the
quadrilateral?
        2) Is there any function to get the 2D coordinates of the
quadrilateral actually used in the final plot   ? I could manually
calculate the 2D co-ordinates of the projection of the quad if I knew
the sequnce of 3D transformations 'wireframe' performed upto the
final step before plotting.

        Thanks
        Saptarshi

Saptarshi Guha | [EMAIL PROTECTED] | http://www.stat.purdue.edu/~sguha