----- Message d'origine ----
De : Xiaomei Ma <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
À : R-help@stat.math.ethz.ch
Envoyé le : Mardi, 7 Novembre 2006, 6h11mn 27s
Objet : [R] Draw a circle with a given radius in an existing map

I have drawn a map in which the X and Y axes are latitude and
longitude. Now I need to draw one circle on the map - the center is a
point with specific latitude and longitude, but the challenge is that
the radius is in miles. Is there a way to do this? I'd very much
appreciate your response.

XM