Hi everybody,
I'm a new member of the list. I'm just starting to use R.

I'm looking for information about stripcharts. I didn't find a lot on the web.
Outside http://www.maths.lth.se/help/R/.R/library/graphics/html/stripchart.html
there isn't much I found.

I'm trying to create three vertical stripcharts "glued" to one another. I
succeeded to create one stripchart with three strips, but I'm missing the
vertical bars between the strips. I need to see the three rectangles.

Any idea how I could do this, or a place on the web where I could find advanced
examples of stripchart code ?

Thanks !

Marc.