Hi Brian,

thanks a lot for your pointers! I've taken a look at the book and the R
example website. That's super! Some of the examples there are very good.

Yet I am still looking for Fama 3 factor model and Ross' APT implementation.
The concept is not hard per se, however I am not sure how to classify some
companies as H, and some companies as L and others as Value companies, and
the others as Growth companies. There are a lot of implementation details
that I am not sure of. Thus I guess learning from other people's
implementation is a better approach for me as a green-hand.

(The Rmetrics are not very complete I guess.)

Thanks a lot Brian and thanks everybody...