?load should be entered into R.  you should probably consider reading the
intro to R documents to get a better grasp of the basics.  Were I a fortune
teller, I would predict a poor grade in you class if you are required to use
R and don't take the time to read the intro docs.

Now, say you have an .RData file with the following path
C:\R\workdir\project name\lab.RData.  enter the following to load it into R

> infilepath <- "C:/R/workdir/projectname/lab.RData"
> outfilepath <- "C:/R/workdir/projectname/lab.txt"
> load(infilepath)

now, assume that there is a single table in the .RData file called my.data.

>ls()
     my.data
>write.table(my.data, file = outfilepath)

that should do the trick.  of course, this is a bit different if you are
trying to output something other than a table.  if you want to print out
summaries exactly how they appear in R, use capture.output, see

> ?capture.output

say you have a file

--
Tim Calkins