On 11/17/06, Turgut Durduran <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> Hello everyone,
>>
>> I am ploting a groupeddata object with formula:
>>
>> formula(mydatausegroup)
>> BF ~ HO | ID/Infar/Day
>>
>> Using this command:
>> plot(na.omit(mydatausegroup), displayLevel=2,layout=c(10,2),aspect=2)
>>

>> This trellis plot does almost what I want and produces a 10x2 trellis plot,
>> each panel is labeled
>> as ID/Infar where infarct is either 1 or 0. And in each panel, it plots BF
>> vs HO for each Day. However, the "days" are labeled simply as "1,2,3,4"
>> i>>nstead of their actual values (ranging from 1 to 8). This just mapped for
>> each ID the "1 st measurement, 2nd measurement, 3rd measurement, 4th
>>
>> How can I get this trellis plot to use 8 different colors and label them
>> correct?

>Hard to say without a reproducible example. As the footer of every
>r-help message says:

>-Deepayan

I apologize, I thought my example was fairly self-contained.

I am attaching a sample data table (a subset). This is the code:

library(nlme)
library(lattice)
 tst <- read.table("sil.txt",header=TRUE)
 mydatausegroup <- groupedData( BF ~ HO  | ID/Infa/Day, data=tst)
 plot(na.omit(mydatausegroup), displayLevel=2,layout=c(10,2),aspect=2)
> min(mydatausegroup$Day)
[1] 8
> min(mydatausegroup$Day)
[1] 1

Note that layout is too large now, but that does not matter.

Thanks,

Turgut

Sponsored Link

Mortgage rates near 39yr lows.
$310k for $999/mo. Calculate new payment!
www.LowerMyBills.com/lre
                ID            St              Ty           Infa Day        Ang
             HO              BF
              ST01                 1                 1                 0
         3                 1                30               100
              ST01                 1                 1                 1
         3                 1                30               100
              ST01                 1                 1                 0
         3                 2                15           98.6749
              ST01                 1                 1                 1
         3                 2                15          140.3983
              ST01                 1                 1                 0
         3                 3                 0          109.0045
              ST01                 1                 1                 1
         3                 3                 0          193.9397
              ST01                 1                 1                 0
         3                 4                -5          119.0798
              ST01                 1                 1                 1
         3                 4                -5          219.2594
              ST01                 1                 1                 0
         3                 5                 0          126.6429
              ST01                 1                 1                 1
         3                 5                 0          208.6831
              ST01                 1                 1                 0
         7                 1                30               100
              ST01                 1                 1                 1
         7                 1                30               100
              ST01                 1                 1                 0
         7                 2                15            90.682
              ST01                 1                 1                 1
         7                 2                15          106.9133
              ST01                 1                 1                 0
         7                 3                 0          155.0502
              ST01                 1                 1                 1
         7                 3                 0          196.7507
              ST01                 1                 1                 0
         7                 4                -5          146.7675
              ST01                 1                 1                 1
         7                 4                -5          205.3458
              ST01                 1                 1                 0
         7                 5                 0          154.9114
              ST01                 1                 1                 1
         7                 5                 0          180.7299
              ST02                 1                 1                 0
         1                 1                30               100
              ST02                 1                 1                 1
         1                 1                30               100
              ST02                 1                 1                 0
         1                 2                15           97.1985
              ST02                 1                 1                 1
         1                 2                15           81.4464
              ST02                 1                 1                 0
         1                 3                 0           82.0775
              ST02                 1                 1                 1
         1                 3                 0           55.2152
              ST02                 1                 1                 0
         1                 4                -5           70.5043
              ST02                 1                 1                 1
         1                 4                -5           51.6814
              ST02                 1                 1                 0
         1                 5                 0           42.9436
              ST02                 1                 1                 1
         1                 5                 0           16.6769
              ST02                 1                 1                 0
         2                 1                30               100
              ST02                 1                 1                 1
         2                 1                30               100
              ST02                 1                 1                 0
         2                 2                15          119.1891
              ST02                 1                 1                 1
         2                 2                15           88.9082
              ST02                 1                 1                 0
         2                 3                 0           83.1739
              ST02                 1                 1                 1
         2                 3                 0           47.1947
              ST02                 1                 1                 0
         2                 4                -5           85.7725
              ST02                 1                 1                 1
         2                 4                -5           47.1364
              ST02                 1                 1                 0
         2                 5                 0           92.6814
              ST02                 1                 1                 1
         2                 5                 0           43.9386
              ST02                 1                 1                 0
         4                 1                30               100
              ST02                 1                 1                 1
         4                 1                30               100
              ST02                 1                 1                 0
         4                 2                15           52.7746
              ST02                 1                 1                 1
         4                 2                15          123.4777
              ST02                 1                 1                 0
         4                 3                 0           71.9327
              ST02                 1                 1                 1
         4                 3                 0          220.0603
              ST02                 1                 1                 0
         4                 4                -5           87.1547
              ST02                 1                 1                 1
         4                 4                -5          192.5085
              ST02                 1                 1                 0
         4                 5                 0           48.5746
              ST02                 1                 1                 1
         4                 5                 0          183.7578
              ST02                 1                 1                 0
         8                 1                30               100
              ST02                 1                 1                 1
         8                 1                30               100
              ST02                 1                 1                 0
         8                 2                15           84.4282
              ST02                 1                 1                 1
         8                 2                15          112.9679
              ST02                 1                 1                 0
         8                 3                 0           60.8601
              ST02                 1                 1                 1
         8                 3                 0           48.0961
              ST02                 1                 1                 0
         8                 4                -5            8.9163
              ST02                 1                 1                 1
         8                 4                -5           55.3164
              ST02                 1                 1                 0
         8                 5                 0           55.3386
              ST02                 1                 1                 1
         8                 5                 0           18.0497
              ST03                 1                 2                 0
         2                 1                30               100
              ST03                 1                 2                 1
         2                 1                30               100
              ST03                 1                 2                 0
         2                 2                15          135.6978
              ST03                 1                 2                 1
         2                 2                15          125.7974
              ST03                 1                 2                 0
         2                 3                 0          177.4343
              ST03                 1                 2                 1
         2                 3                 0          140.9099
              ST03                 1                 2                 0
         2                 4                -5          218.9578
              ST03                 1                 2                 1
         2                 4                -5          171.2844
              ST03                 1                 2                 0
         2                 5                 0          237.0495
              ST03                 1                 2                 1
         2                 5                 0          137.8077
              ST03                 1                 2                 0
         3                 1                30               100
              ST03                 1                 2                 1
         3                 1                30               100
              ST03                 1                 2                 0
         3                 2                15          205.7401
              ST03                 1                 2                 1
         3                 2                15          161.6701
              ST03                 1                 2                 0
         3                 3                 0          259.4419
              ST03                 1                 2                 1
         3                 3                 0          142.5546
              ST03                 1                 2                 0
         3                 4                -5          258.2196
              ST03                 1                 2                 1
         3                 4                -5          155.3289
              ST03                 1                 2                 0
         3                 5                 0          259.1797
              ST03                 1                 2                 1
         3                 5                 0          143.0106
              ST03                 1                 2                 0
         5                 1                30               100
              ST03                 1                 2                 1
         5                 1                30               100
              ST03                 1                 2                 0
         5                 2                15           93.0313
              ST03                 1                 2                 1
         5                 2                15          105.4623
              ST03                 1                 2                 0
         5                 3                 0           88.8952
              ST03                 1                 2                 1
         5                 3                 0          100.5108
              ST03                 1                 2                 0
         5                 4                -5           84.6731
              ST03                 1                 2                 1
         5                 4                -5          111.9458
              ST03                 1                 2                 0
         5                 5                 0               NaN
              ST03                 1                 2                 1
         5                 5                 0               NaN
              ST03                 1                 2                 0
         6                 1                30               100
              ST03                 1                 2                 1
         6                 1                30               100
              ST03                 1                 2                 0
         6                 2                15            118.69
              ST03                 1                 2                 1
         6                 2                15               106
              ST03                 1                 2                 0
         6                 3                 0           171.402
              ST03                 1                 2                 1
         6                 3                 0          149.1482
              ST03                 1                 2                 0
         6                 4                -5          181.4743
              ST03                 1                 2                 1
         6                 4                -5          166.6922
              ST03                 1                 2                 0
         6                 5                 0          164.3213
              ST03                 1                 2                 1
         6                 5                 0          147.3866
              ST04                 1                 3                 1
         2                 1                30               100
              ST04                 1                 3                 0
         2                 1                30               100
              ST04                 1                 3                 1
         2                 2                15          113.9694
              ST04                 1                 3                 0
         2                 2                15          108.7185
              ST04                 1                 3                 1
         2                 3                 0          122.2897
              ST04                 1                 3                 0
         2                 3                 0          125.6025
              ST04                 1                 3                 1
         2                 4                -5               NaN
              ST04                 1                 3                 0
         2                 4                -5               NaN
              ST04                 1                 3                 1
         2                 5                 0               NaN
              ST04                 1                 3                 0
         2                 5                 0               NaN