Hello,

Sorry to all for the lack of communication, and thanks to those with the
suggestions.

So I have two matrixes which are different sizes, same column number but
different row number.

What I would like to do is to compare A to B. In the 6 and 9th column there
are ref numbers (molecular masses to be exact). I would like to check A and
B by these columns. If I find that the number in A[9,x] and B[9, x] are the
same then I want to remove the row that it is comparing from A. So overall,
if something appears in B then I remove it from A.

            Cheers,

            Paul

Research Technician

Mass Spectrometry