Hello R-Users,

I would like to check the convergence of my imputations. However, when I use
the function the plot.mids(), I always obtain the following error message

Error in plot.new() : figure margins too large

I read the same question in thread from November 2005 (see below). I
actually have the same problem. Is it now possible to plot subsets of
mids.objects. If yes, how?

My datasets has 8 variables with missing values.

Thanks in advance,

Simon