Oh my friend,

Hoping you are fine and living good. ice having your address, I  wanna be your
friend, for first friendship cannot be seen or even be touched, it must be felt
within the heart.Hoping you feel just the way i do.Wow, friends are like
clothes, without them you feel naked!I guess am right.

Am Omonye Ojojie, from Rwanda in Africa presently residing in the refugee camp
here in Dakar Senegal due to the civil war going on in my country.  Am 25 years
female. I  will tell you more about myself, my family and all that maybe
necessary in this relationship when you reply to this mail.If this interest
you, get back to me on my email : [EMAIL PROTECTED] OR [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Yours

Dearly

Miss Omonye Ojojie