Dear R-help,

In performing cluster analysis (packages: hopach, cluster, boot, and
many others), I got these errors:

> makeoutput(kidney, gene.hobj, bobj, file= "kidney.out", gene.names=
gene.acc)

Error: could not find function "makeoutput"

> boot2fuzzy(kidney, bobj, gene.hobj, array.hobj, file= "kidneyFzy",
gene.names= gene.desc)

Error: could not find function "boot2fuzzy"

It seems that I am missing to include a library that contains the
functions: "makeoutput" and "boot2fuzzy" or perhaps these function names
are outdated in the newest versions of these packages. I hope they are
not typographical errors in the reference that I am trying to use:
Gentleman et al., 2005. Bioinformatics and computational biology
solutions using R and Bioconductor. Pgs: 226-227.

Thank you very much for your help.

Roger

Roger L. Vallejo, Ph.D.

Computational Biologist & Geneticist

U.S. Department of Agriculture, ARS

National Center for Cool & Cold Water Aquaculture

11861 Leetown Road

Kearneysville, WV 25430

Voice:    (304) 724-8340 Ext. 2141

Email:   [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>