Internally, labs in persp are drawn as when you use "text" function.
So you cannot change the sizes by cex.lab, but you can change by cex:

persp(x, y, z, cex=1.5)

gives larger labs in persp 3d plot.
Of course there may be some side effect because it may change the size
something other than labs.

HTH