Hello useRs,

I would like to import a data frame in a sas format (.sas7bdat).

I have installed "foreign" library, and tryed to use "read.ssd" function :

> read.ssd("these", "fus9706.sas7bdat")
sh: sas: not found
SAS failed.  SAS program at /tmp/RtmpPdVSST/file2ae8944a.sas
a log and other error products should be in the vicinity
ls: file2ae8944a.log: Aucun fichier ou répertoire de ce type
NULL
Warning message:
Le code renvoyé par SAS est 32512 in: read.ssd("these", "fus9706.sas7bdat")

Is it possible to read this file with R ?

Thank you for your help.

David