Hi All,

I have a netcdf gridded file with LCC projection. I can easily use
image.plot to visualize it. However, as the axises are in X,Y, not Lat and
Lon, I could not add state or country maps onto it (or lat lon information).
I do have a grid2d file that describes the lat and lon for each (X,Y) grid,
but the lat and lon are not regularly spaced, so I could not use image.plot.

Does anyone know how to plot this type of gridded data so that country or
state borders can be easily added? Thanks a lot!

Linda