Dear list

I'm plotting ( boxplot() and plot() ) some data for a publication.
The editor would like the text labels on the plots in a larger font.

I'm doing something like this:

<snip>

jpeg(
        filename = "D:/Martin/Work/CleanPath/RAF1%03d.jpg",
        width = 1000,
        height = 600,
        pointsize = 12,
        quality = 100,
        bg = "white",
        res = 96,
        restoreConsole = TRUE
)

boxplot(
        dafExpo[,c(1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12)],
        main = "Total NOx Exposure per trip"
)

numAxeMax = max(dafExpo$grn07, dafExpo$grn09, dafExpo$grn14, dafExpo$grn16)

plot(
        dafExpo$grn07,dafExpo$grn09,
        xlim=c(0,numAxeMax),
        ylim=c(0,numAxeMax),
        pch=1,
        xlab="Green at 7 AM : NOx [(µg/m3)*hour]",
        ylab="Green at 9 AM : NOx [(µg/m3)*hour]"
)
abline(0,1)

<snip>

dafExpo is a dataframe and the above code works just fine.

My question:

        How do I change the size of the text seen on the plot, the axis labels
in particular?