Hi,

I am looking for documentation, reference guides, etc. that explain the
output of functions... For example using cor.test(...., method="pearson")
with Pearson's corr coeff the output is:

    Pearson's product-moment correlation

data:  a and b
t = 0.2878, df = 14, p-value = 0.7777
alternative hypothesis: true correlation is not equal to 0
95 percent confidence interval:
 -0.4355690  0.5514366
sample estimates:
       cor
0.07669612

What are all these? Apologies but I am new in R and statistics in
general.... but a textbook I was looking at, regarding SPSS, explains only
the r coeff and the conf interval.... Any help with sources I can refer to?
Particularly in a broader context as it would not be nice to post all the
time such questions...

Thanks in advance,
GM