On Tue, 2007-05-01 at 19:33 +0200, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm trying to sort my bargraph.CI plot (function like barplot in the
> SCIPLOT package) by the mean of the response variable.
>
> Does somebody have a trick for it.
>
> Thank you.
>
> Romain Mayor, PHD student.

If it is built on top of barplot(), then by default, the factor levels
of your response variable will determine the order of the bars in the
plot.

See ?reorder.factor for more details relative to defining the order
based upon the mean of the variable. There is an example there of using
the median.

HTH,

Marc Schwartz