Dear R-users,

I'm trying to do some spatial simulation. I have two covariates, Z and C. I
want to examine their relationship under different spatial distribution.

I have no problem simulating completely spatial random process but I'm totally
stuck on poisson (cluster) pattern. I already have a dataset with Z and C
(obs=575) and I know the relationship between them. Using these 575 cases, how
can I simulate a clustered process and have a dataset that has four columns:

x-coor y-coor z c

I know I can use rpois or pcp.sim to generate points that clustered and then
use cbind to attach Z and C values. But the problem is my observations will not
be spatially clustered. How can I simulate so that now Z is spatially clustered?

Thanks!

K.