I don't know anything about copula but typing copula on the
search engine at:
http://www.r-project.org/
gave me package called copula which may be of use to you.
hth, Ingmar

On 17 Jul 2007, at 09:23, copula wrote:

> it would be great when somebody will help me
> thanks
>

> copula wrote:
>>
>> hi,
>> first I want to say that I'm new here, and new with copula and R.
>>
>> That is the reason why I'm writing, if somebody can help me.
>>
>> I have to make an example of Copula.
>> On internet I've found this forum and that copula can calculate
>> with R.
>>
>> Can somebody help me with the thing how can I start and where can
>> read
>> about these stuffs.
>>
>> Thank to all who can help!
>>

> --
> guide.html

Ingmar Visser
Department of Psychology, University of Amsterdam
Roetersstraat 15
1018 WB Amsterdam
The Netherlands
t: +31-20-5256735