Hi Ritesh,

may be i can help, but yeah i will try  ? you can reach help to ROCR
package by
help.search("ROCR")

What is the structure of your data ? can you give some sample i.e. few
lines of your dataset ?

"To build ROC curve using only PSA(variable) alone of the original cohort
against the ROC of the Model of the original cohort."
what do you intend to do, please clarify more ? it sounds like you have
been given tutorial, or you are working this for corporate ?

:) cheers

"Rithesh M. Mohan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
07/30/2007 01:06 PM

<r-help@stat.math.ethz.ch>
cc

Subject
[R] help with ROC curve

Hi

I'm new to stats and R, so can you please help me or guide me building
ROC curve in an elaborate way with codes

I loaded ROCR package, but I'm not sure how to use it.

Requirement

To build ROC curve using only PSA(variable) alone of the original cohort
against the ROC of the Model of the original cohort.

It would be really great if you could help me with this.

Thanks

Rithesh M Mohan