I'm working on a project involving reliability values (known failure
rates) for a system with approximately 700 components with a set
cconfiguration.

I'm looking to compute a "parts-count" MTBF (mean time between failures)
for the system.

(See also MIL-HDBK-217)

Is there anything in R that can help me with this?

Thanks,
Eric Jennings

QA Technical Assistant
Crane Electronics --Redmond
10301 Willows Road
P.O. Box 97005
Redmond, WA 98073
PH 425.895.5039
e-mail [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Attention:
The information contained in this email message may be privileged and is
confidential information intended only for the use of the recipient, or
any employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the intended
recipient. Any unauthorized use, distribution or copying of this
information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have
received this communication in error, please notify the sender
immediately and destroy the original message and all attachments from
your electronic files.

--
This message has been scanned for viruses and\ dangerous con...{{dropped}}