Dear R users,

I am trying to create a forest plot with a table of text using the
forestplot() function in the rmeta package.
I have been trying to reduce the font size of the resulting table of text,
but have not been successful.  I have tried adding options like 'cex' or
'font' but none of them seem to work.  Is there anything I could do?

This is what I have so far:

forestplot(tabletext,m,l,u,zero=0,

is.summary=c(TRUE,TRUE,rep(FALSE,14),TRUE),

clip=c(log(0.5), log(15)), xlog=TRUE,

graphwidth = unit(4, "inches"), xticks=c(0.5, 1, 2, 4, 8,15),

col=meta.colors(box="royalblue",line="darkblue", summary="royalblue"))

Thanks.

Christie