On Sun, 19 Aug 2007, Mario Alfonso Morales Rivera wrote:

Hi R users,

I want to use dglm Package.
I run the examples and it give me an error:

Error en dglm(lot1 ~ log(u), ~1, data = clotting, family = Gamma) :
       no se pudo encontrar la funciĆ³n "as.family"

dglm can't find "as.family" function

why ?

Because it does not exist in R (nor in the current version of package dglm).

Please do as we ask. We asked for the output of sessionInfo(), and one guess is that your versions are not current and this is a problem that has already been solved: another is that you have attached a package that conflicts with dglm -- the information we asked for would have helped in both cases.

--
Brian D. Ripley,                  [EMAIL PROTECTED]