Hi,

I am getting stuck with kalman filter a little bit. If anyone could provide
some help, I would really appreciated. Basically, I have some of the
observations that are irregularly spaced on the time axis. Says, each data of
mine is supposed to be of 1 millisec interval. However, in some cases, I have 5
millisec interval data. How could one adjust the filter for both estimation and
prediction process? Any help would be really appreciated. Thank you.

- adschai