On 17.04.2017 16:42, GSC wrote:
I have a question why in the CRAN submission system, the page after email
confirmation, the third check "I have fixed all problems shown on the
package check page". Why doesn' t the "package check page" link to my just
uploaded version check results? It shows the previous version Rsomoclu
1.7.2 instead of the just uploaded Rsomoclu 1.7.3, which I think might be
something wrong. I remember it used to work as pointing to the just
submitted version check results.

This has always been the case as is and we ask for it to make you aware you had problems in the old version. Only after that confirmation the check service will start to check your ost recent submission.

Best,
Uwe Ligges

Thanks.

        [[alternative HTML version deleted]]