Hey,

I am not a laywer but their terms are quite explicitly prohibiting
redistribution of their data without written consent.

Now you might build a package that does not collect, store and
redistributes the data but only allows to access the data provided there
'live' via some convenience functions. But I don't really know if that
argument actually is valid in any legal sense.

To be on the safe side, you probably should contact them.

Best, Peter