The fda package disables some tests on CRAN using:

if(!fda::CRAN()){
    test you don't want run on CRAN
}

      I've used this in other contexts with tests that are too long to run on CRAN but that I want to run otherwise during "R CMD check".

      Spencer Graves

On 2018-09-05 12:13, Peter Meissner wrote:
Hey,

Maybe webmockr (or something alike) can help:
https://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/webmockr/index.html

Best, Peter

Rainer M Krug <rai...@krugs.de> schrieb am Mi., 5. Sep. 2018, 15:38:

OK - thanks. I will than disable the checks for CRAN.

Thanks,

Rainer

On 5 Sep 2018, at 15:37, Uwe Ligges <lig...@statistik.tu-dortmund.de>
wrote:
You should not run on CRAN. Note that the checks are done almost daily
oin several platforms, hence the API key is used for about 10 check runs a
day.
Best,
Uwe Ligges