Thank you so much for the help!

The origin of this mistake was mine - I forgot a ' following a # in my
roxygen example code - which meant roxygen ignored the closing parens on
the next line. (See example)

\donttest{
#' # You can also pass additional arguments to predictInterval through
REimpact
#' g1 <- lmer(y ~ lectage + studage + (1|d) + (1|s), data=InstEval)
#' zed <- REimpact(g1, newdata = InstEval[9:12, ], groupFctr = "d", n.sims
= 50,
#'                 include.resid.var = TRUE)
#' zed2 <- REimpact(g1, newdata = InstEval[9:12, ], groupFctr = "s", n.sims
= 50,
#'                  include.resid.var = TRUE)
#' zed3 <- REimpact(g1, newdata = InstEval[9:12, ], groupFctr = "d", breaks
= 5,
#                 n.sims = 50, include.resid.var = TRUE)
#' }

Thanks everyone for the help. I never would have found this mistake without
this list.

         Jared

        [[alternative HTML version deleted]]