You can assume that CRAN packages are available within a day for on demand checks and even at once for CRAN incoming checks on winbuilder.

Nevertheless, I have no idea where the problem comes from given the standard test mechanisms are not use and hence output does not show what the actual test was.

Best,
Uwe Ligges