Hi,

I've recently seen an example of a package that provides its own fonts for a
vignette. See links in
https://blog.r-hub.io/2020/06/03/vignettes/#pretty-vignettes

In that same post I link to a workaround I saw on this list
https://www.mail-archive.com/r-package-devel@r-project.org/msg02921.html for
changing the vignette format based on the versions of dependencies. Maybe
something similar is possible for fonts (I have no idea).

Maëlle.

Den tisdag 2 juni 2020 20:14:24 CEST, David Hugh-Jones