Dear Pablo,

Sometimes when building a vignette the lines reported are a bit off (I
usually check the code above and below those lines).
I could reproduce the error on R 4.0.1, the error is triggered on
lines 515-519 on the following code:

relationship_plot(qtl_file=out.qtls.filtered, x="Abbrev", y="Ref_ID",
cex=1,gap=2.5,degree = 60,
canvas.xlim = c(-5, 5),
canvas.ylim = c(-3, 3),
grid.col = color.grid)