On 30/11/2020 11:54 a.m., Duncan Murdoch wrote:
On 30/11/2020 11:31 a.m., Dirk Eddelbuettel wrote:

On 30 November 2020 at 11:27, Duncan Murdoch wrote:
| I think that C++11 isn't a requirement of RcppArmadillo, it's an option

It is as of the 10.* series of Armadillo and hence RcppArmadillo 0.10.*

I was going to complain that you should include SystemRequirements:
C++11, but on reading more closely, your Makevars.in specifies this in a
different way.  So I guess the issue is with the Github Actions setup,
which didn't spot the requirement.

Sorry for the noise...

I think the remotes::system_requirements() function is used in setting up the Github Action files; it doesn't appear to recognize the need of RcppArmadillo for C++11. I've posted this as an issue on Github. Hopefully I'm not wrong about this too...

Duncan Murdoch