On 06/01/2021 6:20 a.m., Jarrod Hadfield wrote:
Hi,

I have a Sweave vignette in a package I have written. When building, the
citations are not put into the pdf - perhaps because two passes of the
tex file are required but only one is executed. Is there a way to force
two passes of the tex file?

Kind Regards,

Jarrod

The University of Edinburgh is a charitable body, registered in Scotland, with
registration number SC005336.

You should give a bit more detail (what exactly do you have in your vignettes directory? How are you processing it?), and maybe even a reproducible example if you can extract a minimal amount from the document and the .bib file. I haven't used Sweave in a few years (I recommend switching to knitr's implementation of .Rnw processing), but I didn't have problems like yours in the past.

Duncan Murdoch