In my iemisc package, I am using the units package.

This is an example of how I am using the set_units function:

T <- 20

set_units(T, degree_C)

Upon checking iemisc with devtools for CRAN submission, I receive the following note under "checking R code for possible problems":

no visible binding for global variable ‘degree_C’

Please tell me how to avoid that note in my R packages.

Thank you.

Irucka

No fear, Only Love! / ¡No temas, solamente amor!
-Irucka Ajani Embry, 15 March 2020

Family Partners:
http://www.sustainlex.org/
https://www.schoolingsolutions.com/

The business collaboration between EConsulting (tm)
[https://www.econsultingllc.org/] and EcoC^2S, is Getting Back to Nature.

Getting Back to Nature LocalHarvest --
https://www.localharvest.org/getting-back-to-nature-M73453
Getting Back to Nature -- https://www.gettingback2nature.farm/

-- Irucka and his twin brother, Obiora, are featured in the Middle
Tennessee Local Table Magazine Annual issue. The article discusses their
family farm history and the current work that they are doing under Getting Back to Nature. The full magazine can be found here [the article begins on
page 18 of the PDF document]:

https://media.gettingback2nature.farm/pdf/LocalTable_ANNUAL_2020_lo_res.pdf

-- Obiora and Irucka were interviewed separately in early 2020 for the
Natural Resources Defense Council's (NRDC) "Regenerative Agriculture: Farm Policy for the 21st Century: Policy Recommendations to Advance Regenerative
Agriculture" report written By Arohi Sharma, Lara Bryant, and Ellen Lee.
The PDF report is available below:

https://www.nrdc.org/sites/default/files/regenerative-agriculture-farm-policy-21st-century-report.pdf

EcoC2S -- https://www.ecoccs.com/
Principal, Irucka Embry, EIT

Services:
Growing Food
Healthy Living Mentor
Data Analysis with R
R Training
Chemistry and Mathematics Tutoring
Free/Libre and Open Source Software (FLOSS) Consultation