Hi,

Well, at the most basic, you create an appropriately-named and
formatted text file in the man directory. The Writing R Extensions
manual is full of information:
https://cran.r-project.org/doc/manuals/R-exts.html

Roxygen is an alternative approach to creating the Rd files yourself.
https://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/roxygen2/vignettes/roxygen2.html

The package.skeleton() function is a helper for the do it yourself approach.

Sarah

On Mon, Dec 19, 2022 at 9:17 AM Sanjeev Sariya <sanjeevsar...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi devel team,
>
> I have recently added one file in the inst/extdata folder.
>
> I'd like to add details about it in the man folder by creating a .Rd file
> for the respective file.
>
> I created .Rd files for other datasets long time back, however, I do not
> remember the steps now. Their skeleton looks like the attached file.
>
> I am using conda environment (not R studios)
> Kindly guide me further.
>  best
>
> --
> Sanjeev M